These tutorials use Unity v2021.1, and Netcode for GameObjects 1.0.0 prerelease.
This Unity Multiplayer tutorial will teach you how to implement:
- NetworkVariable types and how to use them
- Network Transforms to synchronize player position across the network
- Synchronization of Player HUD over many clients
- Player client controller and Network Behaviors
- How and why should you use ServerRpc (Remote Procedure Calls)
Video published 15th Nov 2021
For project files access, check out the repository here: https://github.com/dilmerv/UnityMultiplayerPlayground
Thank you to Dilmer Valecillos and his Youtube channel for the video tutorials! These contributions are a fantastic help to the community.