These tutorials use Unity v2021.1, and Netcode for GameObjects 1.0.0 prerelease.
Dilmer takes a look at the Network Animator component and how you can synchronise animation states with other clients connected to the server or client-host. Features covered:
- NetworkAnimator component
- NetworkVariables Vector3 and permissions
- NetworkVariables with enum type for player state
- Using CharacterController to control the player
- Using ServerRpc to keep track of player state
- Animation state based on NetworkVariable player state
Video published 15th Nov 2021
For project files access, check out the repository here: https://github.com/dilmerv/UnityMultiplayerPlayground
Thank you to Dilmer Valecillos and his Youtube channel for the video tutorials! These contributions are a fantastic help to the community.