This section aims to collate a series of Multiplayer Unity Networking tutorial videos that teach various concepts of the new Unity Official Multiplayer solution Netcode for GameObjects, all made by Dilmer Valecillos. Learn more about Dilmer Valecillos and his Youtube channel and don't forget to click the subscribe button.
These tutorials use Unity v2021.1, and Netcode for GameObjects 1.0.0. For imformation on modyfing the code for use with Netcode for GameObjects please see here
|Dilmer teaches you all about the new official Unity multiplayer solution and how to get it set up quickly in your own project with Unity 2021.1.f1 and 2020.3.x|
|Dilmer teaches you many more features available in this package: |
| Dilmer takes a look at the Network Animator component and how you can synchronise animation states with other clients connected to the server or client-host. Features covered:
- NetworkAnimator component
- NetworkVariables Vector3 and permissions
- NetworkVariables with enum type for player state
- Using CharacterController to control the player
- Using ServerRpc to keep track of player state
- Animation state based on NetworkVariable player state
Thank you to Dilmer Valecillos and his Youtube channel for the video tutorials! These contributions are a fantastic help to the community.