Thanks so much for attending our networking webinar! What did you think? Send us your feedback when you can so we can get to work on making the content you want to see.
To get started with Netcode for GameObjects and exploring multiplayer game development, feel free to check out these additional resources.
Check out our live documentation site for handy articles to get started.
- Install Netcode for GameObjects
- Your First Networked Game "Hello World"
- Get started with Boss Room
- See what’s new
Learn more about multiplayer concepts with our blogs.
- Enter the Boss Room: our new multiplayer sample game
- Choosing the right netcode for your game
- The 8 factors of multiplayer gamedev in small-scale cooperative games
- Empower great multiplayer experiences with Relay and Lobby
Join the conversation with our team and other Unity developers.
- Join the Discord
- Read the Multiplayer Forum
- View our roadmap
Miss the webinar or want to rewatch? Head over here to get a recording of the session.